We can carry out a number of different boiler assessments:

Energy Performance Certificates

We can provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) for both domestic and commercial properties.

An EPC covers:

  • Construction Type
  • Lighting
  • Heating
  • Cooling
  • Floor Area
  • Glazing
  • Insulation
  • Hot Water Systems
Contact Us today to book your energy performance assessment.

Gas Safety Certificates

All landlords are now legally required to obtain Gas Safety Certificate for their properties.  We carry out gas safety checks on tenanted properties for Landlords and Estate Agents.

Our certification services include:

  • Flexible scheduling
  • Inspection of all gas appliances
  • Gas Safety Certificate issuance

Kevin Clarke Gas Services offer a cost-effective, flexible Gas Safety Record service for Landlords and Estate Agents throughout Derbyshire.

Contact Us today to book your gas safety assessment.